Hi again… it’s me? remember me?
I’ve had a nice bloggy break, with a huge chance to recharge and re-evaluate some things, and I think it’s time I come back to My New Thing. I’m excited – I’ve had a lot of new things going on, which I’ll share over the next little while, but I wanted to start off with something from clevergirl…
I am entering into the following agreement with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to doing the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be sewing/craft related.
- What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You’d be surprised how much of our personalities does come through online.
- I will complete all 5 gifts this year – 2009.
- I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
- I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you’ll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
- Send your mailing address – after I contact you to confirm.
I saw this “pay it forward” meme on Facebook a while ago, and I wasn’t in a place to do anything about it. But now I am… If you’d like something handmade by me, be one of the first 5 to post a comment and to post this offer on your blog, too!
Please join me and Antoinette in spreading some bloggy love and beautiful things around the world…
Love you guys!